Back to top #3 SifuMike SifuMike malware expert Staff Emeritus 15,385 posts OFFLINE Gender:Male Location:Vancouver (not BC) WA (Not DC) USA Local time:10:22 AM Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:25 Under "How to act?", click on "Recommended actions" and choose "Quarantine" to set default action for detected malware. Get Pricing The right price every time. Save to your desktop.
Edited by SifuMike, 01 February 2007 - 01:36 AM. Trojan Hunter has been reported to detect combofix as Worm.Qiv.100. See my previous instructions on how to run BitDefender online scan and AVG antispyware. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
Username or email: I've forgotten my password Forum Password Remember me This is not recommended for shared computers Sign in anonymously Don't add me to the active users list Community Forum C:\WINDOWS\system32\tvutohsp.exe [DETECTION] Is the Trojan horse TR/Agent.ACL.1 [INFO] The file was deleted! So your opinion is that AVG is superior to WD?
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ptcorqul.exe [DETECTION] Is the Trojan horse TR/Agent.ACL.1 [INFO] The file was deleted! When the ActiveX Control has loaded, click on "Click here to scan" and grab a coffee. Sophos Home Free protection for home computers. When BitDefender completes the scan, select the "Detected Problems" tab.
Go to Edit - Select All then copy/paste that log back here. All rights reserved. This application may serve various types of advertising, not limited to pop-up ads. C:\WINDOWS\system32\vxpbtxjm.dll [DETECTION] Is the Trojan horse TR/Virtumod.DG [INFO] The file was deleted!
Choose a language, click "OK" and then click "Next". 3. To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings. C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpfqnfrt.exe [DETECTION] Is the Trojan horse TR/Agent.ACL.1 [INFO] The file was deleted! This enables hackers and other malevolent users to employ the BHO functionality in their interests, for example, secretly install adware programs or gather various statistics on the user's browsing trends.Be Aware
If this application is running on your computer, it is advised that you scan your computer for both viruses and spyware/adware immediately. click site Public Cloud Stronger, simpler cloud security. Take your pick of the three antivirus programs and run one of them. Sign In Use Facebook Use Twitter Use Windows Live Register now!
C:\WINDOWS\system32\yxsfheiv.exe [DETECTION] Is the Trojan horse TR/Agent.ACL.1 [INFO] The file was deleted! Free Trials All product trials in one place. I am not seeing any This is somewhat suicidal in today's digital world.You need to install an antivirus program as soon as you can and run a complete scan of the Based on analysis using current guidelines, the program does not have unwanted behaviors.
- Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts.
- What I meant was that I disabled AVG real-time protection at your suggestion, not that it wasn't running in the first place.
- So about 3 weeks ago I was helped with this problem on this site.
- IMPORTANT : Don't click on the "Save Scan Report" button before you did hit the "Apply all Actions" button.Make sure that Set all elements to: shows Quarantine (1), if not click
- Reboot your computer in "SAFE MODE" using the F8 method so Windows will start with minimal drivers and running processes.
- You can donate using a credit card and PayPal.
- Everyone else please begin a New Topic. 0 Back to Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal · Next Unread Topic → Similar Topics 0 user(s) are reading this topic 0 members, 0 guests,
- Sign in AccountManage my profileView sample submissionsHelpMalware Protection CenterSearchMenuSearch Malware Protection Center Search Microsoft.com Search the Web AccountAccountManage my profileView sample submissionsHelpHomeSecurity softwareGet Microsoft softwareDownloadCompare our softwareMicrosoft Security EssentialsWindows DefenderMalicious Software
You will know if the account has administrator access because you will be able to see the System Restore tab. C:\WINDOWS\system32\digvnhog.dll [DETECTION] Is the Trojan horse TR/Spy.VBStat.J [INFO] The file was deleted! Would recommend giving it a trial. This application may not be safe to have on your computer.
Free Tools Try out tools for use at home. C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctijmcok.exe [DETECTION] Is the Trojan horse TR/Agent.ACL.1 [INFO] The file was deleted! Spyware Guard operates on heuristic scanning rather than a database of names, so it doesn't need to be updated.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bilaqphw.exe [DETECTION] Is the Trojan horse TR/Agent.ACL.1 [INFO] The file was deleted! Back to top #7 Zyrael Zyrael Topic Starter Members 10 posts OFFLINE Local time:11:22 AM Posted 01 February 2007 - 01:44 AM working on the above steps as we speak. The main "Status" menu will appear. Sophos Central Synchronized security management.